Creativity is the driving force behind innovation and Success Work! offers your organization a clear and easy pathway to creative options and innovative solutions.
Success Work! provides training and consultation for businesses and organizations of all sizes to bring creative thinking and the innovation process into the workplace by strategically addressing workplace challenges.
Success Work! employs breakthrough thinking tools and engagement activities to challenge conventional thinking, open up lines of communication and make the work environment more conducive to innovation.
- WHEN: Thursday, November 3, 5:30-7:30 pm
- WHY:Tap your full potential by using Creative Problem Solving to sample some tasty morsels of ingenuity, creativity and innovation
- WHERE: The Bloomington Cooking School, 115 N. College St, lower level
- WHAT: Our first monthly networking event! Roll up your sleeves, network, participate in fun interactive training and generate great ideas!.
- HOW: Contact Ladi Terry, Director, 812-219-4494 or email@example.com
- SPOTLIGHT ON INNOVATION: Hear from Jan Bulla-baker, founder and owner of Bloomington Cooking School, musician & composer. Find out how creative thinking drives her success!
- NETWORKING MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- CASH BAR & COMPLIMENTARY APPETISERS