Creativity is the driving force behind innovation and Success Work! offers your organization a clear and easy pathway to creative options and innovative solutions.
Success Work! provides training and consultation for businesses and organizations of all sizes to bring creative thinking and the innovation process into the workplace by strategically addressing workplace challenges.
Success Work! employs breakthrough thinking tools and engagement activities to challenge conventional thinking, open up lines of communication and make the work environment more conducive to innovation.
- March 2, 5:30-7:30 PM INNOVATION NETWORKING EVENT The Bloomington Cooking School, 115 N. College Ave, Lower Level
- We all have barriers or limitations that cause us to achieve less than we desire whether they be physical, cognitive, social or work/life skill challenges. Since March is Disability Awareness Month, join us to explore these issues and celebrate the impact creativity can have in overcoming barriers! .This Networking Event will challenge you to:
- Identify a barrier you’d like to overcome
- Share it with the larger group
- Engage with your team to generate new possibilities SPECIAL GUEST:
- Adria Nassim and her autism/mobility service dog Lucy. Adria will share her own creative secrets for dealing with the barriers in her life. SPOTLIGHT ON INNOVATION:
- Indiana Innovation Award winner Jeanne Scheets; Director of Marketing & Partner Program at ARC Indiana for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- NETWORKING MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS AND APPETISERS