Creativity is the driving force behind innovation and Success Work! offers your organization a clear and easy pathway to creative options and innovative solutions.
Success Work! provides training and consultation for businesses and organizations of all sizes to bring creative thinking and the innovation process into the workplace by strategically addressing workplace challenges.
Success Work! employs breakthrough thinking tools and engagement activities to challenge conventional thinking, open up lines of communication and make the work environment more conducive to innovation.
- WHEN: Thursday, February 2, 5:30-7:30 pm
- WHY:“Connect, Learn and Do” by promoting Creative Thinking, Dialogue and Collaboration.
- WHERE: The Bloomington Cooking School, 115 N. College St, lower level
- WHAT: Our monthly networking event! Roll up your sleeves, network, participate in fun interactive training and generate great ideas!.
- HOW: Contact Ladi Terry, Director, 812-219-4493 or email@example.com
- Discover new frontiers for your creativity. Propel your future with enough creative fuel to reach for the stars. Join forces with fellow explorers to launch out-of- this world ideas.
- NETWORKING MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS AND APPETISERS